Delta Health Family Medicine
Location: 70 Stafford Ln, Delta, CO 81416
Monday – Wednesday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday and Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Walk-in Clinic will be open:
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday Walk-in Clinic will be open:
03.04.2023 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
03.18.2023 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
To confirm the most recent schedule, please call
Delta Health Family Medicine at 970.874.5777
At the Delta Health Family Medicine clinic in Delta, our mission is to inspire hope by providing remarkable care in a healing environment and by providing compassionate, quality healthcare that our community trusts. We offer preventative and medical care for the entire family. Offering team-based care and integrated behavioral health services.
With appointments available 5 days-a-week, we can meet you and your families’ complete healthcare needs. Designated VFC (vaccines for children) and reach-out-and-read site.
Learn more about your Telehealth Visit options.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Women’s Health and Maternity care, including family planning, prenatal care, delivery at Stork’s Landing, the Delta Health Hospital Labor and Delivery Unit, and postpartum care
- Preventative and Medical Care for the Entire Family
- Team-Based Care
- Sclerotherapy (varicose vein injections)
- Designated VFC (vaccines for children)
- Pediatric Care
- Integrated Behavioral Health