Delta Health Family Medicine
Location: 70 Stafford Ln, Delta, CO 81416
Monday – Wednesday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday and Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Walk-in Clinic will be open:
Monday – Wednesday
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday & Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday Walk-in Clinic will be open:
09.16.2023 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
09.30.2023 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
To confirm the most recent schedule, please call
Delta Health Family Medicine at 970.874.5777
Have more questions about our Obstetrics providers?
Learn more on our YouTube Channel:
At the Delta Health Family Medicine clinic in Delta, our mission is to inspire hope by providing remarkable care in a healing environment and by providing compassionate, quality healthcare that our community trusts. We offer preventative and medical care for the entire family. Offering team-based care and integrated behavioral health services.
With appointments available 5 days-a-week, we can meet you and your families’ complete healthcare needs. Designated VFC (vaccines for children) and reach-out-and-read site.
Learn more about your Telehealth Visit options.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Women’s Health and Maternity care, including family planning, prenatal care, delivery at Stork’s Landing, the Delta Health Hospital Labor and Delivery Unit, and postpartum care
- Preventative and Medical Care for the Entire Family
- Team-Based Care
- Sclerotherapy (varicose vein injections)
- Designated VFC (vaccines for children)
- Pediatric Care
- Integrated Behavioral Health