The Wound Care Department at Delta Health is available to treat all patients with acute and chronic wounds. We work closely with your primary physician to individualize care to your specific needs. We strive to provide high-quality wound care to support our patients through the healing process and attain the highest outcomes possible.
Our wound care team includes specialists trained in advanced wound management, diabetic wounds, ostomy care and are experts in the management of all acute and chronic wounds.
- Compression therapy – Patients wear compression stockings and specialty wraps that are designed to increase blood flow and improve circulation in the ankles and legs to treat venous insufficiency ulcers.
- Debridement – We remove dead and necrotic tissue from wounds to help them heal.
- Negative pressure wound therapy – Also called wound VAC, we use vacuum suction to draw fluid from the wound through a special dressing connected to a pump.
- Deep Oscillation Therapy – Also called HIVAMAT, uses vibrations directed to the superficial and deep underlying tissues to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Advanced Wound Care – Specialty dressings and advanced wound care techniques used to promote healing and speed up healing.
Location: 1501 E 3rd St, Delta, CO 81416
Phone: 970.874.6480 Fax: 970.874.2281