Delta Health West Elk Hotchkiss
Location: 230 E Hotchkiss Ave, Hotchkiss, CO 81419
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Walk-in Clinic will be open:
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
**Walk-in clinic closed for lunch 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm**
Saturday Walk-in Clinic will be open:
12.02.2023 from 8:00 am -12:00 pm
12.09.2023 from 8:00 am -12:00 pm
12.16.2023 from 8:00 am -12:00 pm
12.23.2023 from 8:00 am -12:00 pm
12.30.2023 from 8:00 am -12:00 pm
Lab Draw Station Hours: Tuesday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
To confirm the most recent schedule, please call Delta Health West Elk Hotchkiss at 970.872.1400
Have more questions about our Obstetrics providers?
Learn more on our YouTube Channel:
Learn more about your Telehealth Visit options.
scope of services:
Comprehensive primary medical care and counseling for the entire family
- Infant and Children’s care for Well Child visits, immunizations, school physicals, and illness care.
- Adolescent care, including sports physicals, and illness care.
- Women’s Health and Maternity care, including family planning, prenatal care, delivery at Stork’s Landing, the Delta Health Hospital Labor and Delivery Unit, and postpartum care.
- Full Adult and Geriatric medical care for both acute and chronic illnesses, including evaluation, counseling, treatment, and referral (if needed) for common emotional disorders.
- Care Management, Immunizations, Screening, and comprehensive Preventative services for all ages.
- Integrated Behavioral Health Services